Are you in need of a dog trainer, but would rather do your training remotely or online? You’re in luck! Five By Five Canine is now offering individual virtual lessons via skype or Facetime.
Get the coaching you need right in your own living room, on your own time.
Five By Five Canine is here to help you resolve your behavioral problems, manner training issues, and agility training needs quickly and efficiently, with permanent solutions. We will work with you via video-chat for 30 or 60 minute lessons.
Looking for in-person training? Check out our in-person offerings.
Looking for monthly coaching? Check out our monthly online learning options.
Are you looking for dog training or agility lessons, but would rather not meet in person? You’re in luck!
Our virtual lessons all takes place via video-chat (generally skype or facetime). The lessons are available as 30 minute or 60 minute virtual lessons. Pricing is $50 (+ tax) for 30 minutes or $100 (+tax) for 60 minutes.
What is appropriate for virtual lessons?
- basic manners and obedience behaviors
- recall foundations
- place work (polite skills for people entering the house)
- loose leash walking
- appropriate greetings
- focus in the face of distractions
- behaviors for vet visits
- separation anxiety
- agility training
If you don’t see what you’re hoping to work on included above, please contact us! We’re always flexible.
The program includes:
- Initial 15 minute video-chat consult with you, discussing training goals
- A 30 minute or 60 minute virtual lesson via video-chat
- Email follow up with homework and appropriate video examples following lesson
One-time online consult
Just getting a new puppy and not sure where to begin? Have a behavioral or agility training problem and you’re not sure where to start? Need a little help with house training? Need help forming an appropriate training plan to get you started? You’re in luck!
- 90-minute one-time Facetime consult.
- A document following the consult with a suggested training and management plan to get you started.
- A list of online resources that suit your case.
- Referrals in your area if feasible
Not sure which program is right for you?